Thursday, May 14, 2015

An Observation.

As I've been around quite a few older people, with quite a few of them having happy, loving, and long lasting relationships, couldn't help but notice one over-arching them to them.  That is their love for one another seems to transcend space and time.  They seem to know that deep down, no matter what they do, that their love is forever and always, never thinking about it but just knowing.

Then today, I came across a post on Reddit.about a teacher noticing one of their students had great handwriting.  The student then brought in something to "show the internet" and it fits into the exact theme I've been seeing with the older people have been around.  I believe that this type of love isn't all that common anymore, though, when I see it, it sticks out plain as day..

Extraordinary Love

No comments:

Post a Comment