Monday, December 22, 2014

It's a Wonderful Life

Just finished watching the movie It's a Wonderful Life, which is a movie that's over two hours long, and every time I watch it always notice something haven't noticed before.  It's also a very uplifting movie, one where I think should be mandatory watching once a year for everyone!  But that's just my opinion.  I downloaded the B&W version from YouTube last year and didn't find it this year after a quick search.

On another note, Olivia, a stray cat I took in, is on a "walkabout", and hopefully she'll return.  Olivia got out of RV through an open window that was open just a tad bit too much, and haven't seen her for over a day.  Have a feeling she's still around.  Won't be in this spot much longer, so hoping she'll come back before I leave....  We were just starting to connect!
Will be adding Olivia to my journal, wishing her the best, and hoping she'll come back if she's supposed to be with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment