Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

This is my second Christmas on the road, and am going to a potluck dinner tomorrow with my parents, who are here at the park with me.  I think it will be a great and fun time and sure to bring the spirit of the holidays to me again.

As a single person my whole life I really haven't celebrated Christmas in the last 5 - 10 years, especially since I moved west to the Seattle area.  Not exactly sure why I moved to where didn't know anyone, guess it's one of those things that were meant to be.

Lately have always thought of Christmas as just another day, but another day where didn't have to work!  Growing up it was totally different and not sure why things have changed for me, but pretty sure it's due to not having anyone to share the holiday with so I typically withdraw into myself.

One thing I really enjoyed about this season though, is when hooked up with the Firkin Scooter club.  We/They put on an awesome rally each year.  Around the holidays take a scooter ride in December to visit all the businesses that sponsored the club, and potential ones for next year.  Have missed the last couple years, due to traveling.  Here is all the places they went to this year.  Looks like they had a super fun time!

Awesome Practice Video from 2013 with some members of the club!  Go Tom and Renee!!!!


Caroling in action from 2013!


Truly wish could've been there!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment