Friday, January 29, 2016

Some good news today + Weekend Activities

It's with great feelings that I can now say all the cats are on a partial raw food diet.  Paisley was the last hold-out, but she succumbed to the inviting temptation that is raw turkey (I think).  Of course, it has other nutritional stuff in there.

This is the food I'm currently feeding them from Rad Cat.  They seem to like this, an no one has complained, except Paisley at the beginning.  The two boys just wolf anything down..  Should see them, like cat garbage disposals...

I will be switching to mixing my own.  Will buy ground chicken / turkey (organic preferably) to mix in with the food.  It'll be significantly cheaper than Rad Cat and at least on par with their offering nutrition wise.  Am going to use Wild Kitty mix, which is made from all human grade ingredients.  This is a big plus for me.  Am hopeful they don't turn into wild kitties.....


For my weekend activies am taking a self development course, it's called Inner Vegas.  This is a first for me that am going for this course, and it's intrigued me for awhile  Initially heard Dr. Joe on Coast to Coast A.M and something just resonated.

I must confess, had little hope of attending this class as they keep the class sizes small and I was already #3 on the waiting list.  I did, however, have a feeling to contact them on Wednesday inquiring if there was any movement in list as stayed in Vegas specifically for chance to attend.  Didn't hear any news.....

So Wednesday night I asked "the people up above" to do whatever is in my best interest, giving them permission to help me out.

Suddenly, the next morning Dr. Joe called asking if was still interested, peppered me with couple questions, then gave me to his wife to sign me up.  And I'm in!!!  Like Flynn....

My goal here is not to gamble, as that's just not my thing.  My goal is to get assistance, to unlock what's in me, to help me manifest my dreams for the good of everyone...  That is why a thing like Secret Santa exists.....

Time for a nap.  Exciting energy packed three days coming up!

Best wishes to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment