As announced in last entry, installed an Reverse Osmosis Water system and made some tweaks.
This document illustrates what they had me do, and for my reference, on page two, documented the current, and proposed, modifications to the system.
In short, these are the measurements I took:
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) of Tap water - 740
- TDS Drain water - 1002
- TDS Pure water - 26
- Removed ASOV
- Bypassed automatic pump shutoff switch
- Added second RO Membrane
- No pressure tank
Modifications to be done
- Remove automatic pump shutoff pressure switch
- Mount pump on sidewall
- Remove bypass valve in pump assembly
Total GPD (Gallons per day) on completely new system, is 180.
Downsides so far:
- Takes long time to fill tank
- Take longer showers until hot water runs out.