Monday, February 17, 2014

Resveratrol

As I was listening to Coast to Coast AM, one of the guests, Bill Sardi, said something that piqued my interest.  I have someone fairly close to me that is suffering from Wet Macular Degeneration.  They're going through the standard treatment protocol, having some type of shot in the eye which is supposed to "fix" the issue.  I get the feeling it's not helping much, but wasn't outright told one way or another.

According to Bill Sardi, if people take Resveratrol supplement, specifically something he helped formulate called Longevinex, 16 out of 17 people had their condition reversed.

Other than this, which is what piqued my interest, looks like there are many, many, benefits to taking Resveratrol.  While I can't comment any further on this, as am not informed enough, wanted to make note of it.

Bill Sardi created a 51 page pdf file making a Case for Resveratrol.  Took a skim through it and seems like it's very interesting.  Well worth a quick look for anyone with health challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment