Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas Eve!

This is the first post am doing from my smart phone. It's interesting and a different format.
Just finished downloading and watching It's A Wonderful Life, one of my favorite movies.
There is a quote in the book that Clarence gave George at the end which will share:
"Dear George,
     Remember no man is a failure who has friends.
Thanks for the wings!
     Love,
          Clarence"
On this Christmas Eve, while Santa is flying around delivering gifts, keep in mind everyone. Those which we don't agree with, those who are less, and even more, fortunate than us. Everyone deserves to have a wonderful Christmas,  and a wonderful LIFE! That's what life is all about. 

As such, here is a video which shows the last month of my life!



My Life_Nov 23 2013 - Dec 24 2013.mp4 from Richard on Vimeo.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas King Richard. Thanks for the video and have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete